Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 82

HIS



This is one of the outtakes from Tricia and Chamois' engagement pictures from this weekend. A little back story: Tricia and I have known each other for years. We were pregnant together and our boys are two days apart. She is one of my dearest friends and I would do anything in the world for her. So, she is getting married and we had the same thought at right about the same time of me doing her wedding photos. I went to their house on Saturday and had a great time. Tricia and Chamois are so in love. I mean, IN LOVE. I loved being around them and taking their pictures. They were such goof-balls and I loved it. Chamois loves her so much and it shows in just the way he acts when she walks into the room. They both light up like the fourth of July when they look at each other and I could talk about them all day. Congrats to them both. I love y'all. I can't wait till October.

No comments:

Post a Comment