Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 41

Whitney's Little Arthur





Whitney is down here in Florida with us for the month of July. I can easily call her a sissy when it comes to animals. She doesn't really care for dogs and animals really aren't her thing. One of my missions while she is down here is to get her more familiar with all the animals around the neighborhood. As you know my neighbor has tons of goats, chickens, dogs, donkeys and a pig. I love going over there and I informed Whitney that she would be spending time over there with Arthur Jay and myself. She didn't object but made it clear she was not looking forward to the dogs. And surprisingly after 10 days she has gotten used to the dogs. And now she has really taken to the goats. She was hoping she would actually get to see the new ones being born, but we just missed the birth. Here she is with the bigger of the two goats, Arthur. She is so in love with these babies. She holds them and visits them any chance she gets. I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment