Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 45

Prissy






Most of us have lost pets through the years. Today I was watching old videos on my computer and I came across a few with our beloved Prissy in them. She was Trevor's dog before I came into the picture, but once I came around, Trevor played second fiddle in her heart. She was our first child. She was the sweetest and funniest dog I have ever known. She knew I was pregnant before we did. We lost her on Valentines Day in 2009. It was a short illness and she was gone before we knew it. Our hearts were broken for months and months and we still tear up talking about her from time to time. I thought I should post a picture of her to honor her memory. She touched so many hearts and will never be replaced. We miss and love you Sweet Prissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment