Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 58

Arthur Jay and his Whitney



Whitney's time is almost up down here. We are taking her back home on Thursday and my heart is so broken. I know she is ready to get back to her friends and family up there, but I am going to be selfish for a minute. I have really enjoyed her down here. I have got to learn about who she really is and what she is really like. I've always loved my neice, but now it's different. She is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met and been fortunate enough to spend time with. She is so good with Arthur Jay and he loves her more than life itself. Every morning he is waiting for her to wake up so he can see her and talk to her. We have gotten to go out and do some girl stuff and I have gotten to know her style and her music tastes. I am so proud of her and what she has become down here. She has touched my heart in so many ways and I can't wait to have her come back down here to visit. I love you Whitney Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment